NEW Abstract Submission Deadline: February 4, 2011
Submission Categories include paper, poster and symposium.
You are also encouraged to submit in the following categories:
- Round-table discussion: Consist of papers around a theme that will draw a focused audience. Authors will make very short presentations (5 minutes) and open the floor for interactive discussions.
- Teachers’ panel: Panel participants are encouraged to share their experiences in teaching cross-cultural psychology, including innovative techniques and approaches.
- Young scholars’ panel: Newly graduated cross-cultural psychologists will discuss current issues, challenges and opportunities in research, teaching and applications of cross-cultural psychology.
New on the Conference Webpage (www.iaccp2011.org):
- First Ph.D. Regional Summer School – application deadline March 25
- Pre-Conference Workshops: (a) Mixed methods in cross-cultural research, (b) Scientific mindfulness in cross-cultural research
- Accommodation options (wide range of hotels in walking distance to the Congress Venue)