The IACCP’s new SPARKS Grants Committee is excited to issue their very first award announcements! CONGRATULATIONS to our five teams of winners, who were each awarded up to USD$1000 to implement their amazing projects.
SPARK grants are aimed at supporting activities enhancing the visibility of the IACCP and cross-cultural psychology, and spark awareness, build local capacity, and spark networking among cross-cultural psychologists across or within regions.
We congratulate all recipients and their teams, and are looking forward to hearing about their activities!
- Pallavi Ramanathan & Madhumita Ramakrishna: “SPARKing Research and Collaboration in SAARC Nations”
- Mai Thi Ngoc Vu & Tue Nhi Nguyen: “Parental Expectations and Students’ Academic Well-being – A Cross-Cultural Perspective between Asia-Pacific and Western Countries”
- Andrian Liem: “The experience of stigma and coping among marginalized students in three South-East Asian countries: A cross-cultural understanding”
- Rawan Ghazzawi: “Emic Perspectives on Employee Agency”
- Plamen Akaliyski: “Culture & Values Interdisciplinary Webinar Series”
The SPARK grants will be available again in March 2023.
For any questions, contact us!
IACCP SPARK Grants Committee:
Emma Buchtel, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lusine Grigoryan, email@example.com
Michael Bender, firstname.lastname@example.org
Natasza Kosakowska-Berezecka, email@example.com (chair)
Purnima Singh, firstname.lastname@example.org